I am a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with a practice specialising in hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder surgery. My private practices are in Melbourne, at Cabrini Medical Centre, Malvern, Victoria and in Ballarat, at St. John of God Hospital, Ballarat, Victoria. I provide further consulting sessions at Masada Private Hospital, St. Kilda, Victoria. I have public hospital appointments at The Alfred and Sandringham Hospitals in Melbourne, Victoria.
My special interest is complex wrist fracture and injury management. I also specialise in Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel surgery and Arthroscopic surgery of the wrist and elbow. I have expertise in general orthopaedic trauma surgery and also complex upper limb trauma.
- Monash University, Graduated 1990, MB BS
- Orthopaedic Surgeon, Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons 2001
- Fellowship in hip and knee arthroplasty surgery, East Surrey Hospital, Red Hill, Surrey, UK
- Fellowship in Hand Surgery, Kingston General Hospital, Ontario, Canada.
- Melbourne: tel. +61 (3) 9509 7199
- Melbourne: fax. +61(3) 9509 8046
- Ballarat: tel. +61 (3) 5332 8099
- Ballarat: fax. +61 (3) 5332 8499
- Email: click on the @ symbol below
Address : Suite 31, Cabrini Medical Centre,
Call : +61 (3) 9509 7199 Melbourne
: +61 (3) 5332 8099 Ballarat